Thursday, February 02, 2006

Ford Denied, Or Not ?

The Roland camp, is claiming victory in the Judges ruling. I don't think they initially realized, the implications of her decision. Anything the senate does now, is going to be the standard for elections in Tennessee. To change the old way of doing things, from this point forward. Is more than they bargained for. I don't think the Republican party, is prepared to set the process on its ear. Just for the sake, of the city of Memphis. Whatever they do now will be used as a measuring stick, for all Tennessee elections. So unlike in the beginning , it's going to take more than just accusations. Which is all we have so far. Unless they want the same things, used against them.

I think Judge Bernice Donald, made the fairest decision all things considered. I think it's good to know people, in high places. I don't blame the Ford family for pulling strings, if indeed they did. Whatever decision Judge Donald made, was going to displease someone. I am neutral in the matter, so I can be objective. If it had not been for Judge Donald. A fair and impartial ruling, may have been missing. This ruling didn't unfairly give her anything. It didn't take anything away from her either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home