Friday, May 04, 2007

The Men All Pause


Mrs. Louise Patterson widow of the former COGIC presiding Bishop G.E. Patterson. Gave her first interview since his funeral. If I remember correctly. I think the first public interview since his death was with former radio host Don Imus. Or maybe that was the bishop's last interview. I might be wrong but I don't think so. It probably just got swept under the carpet, in the midst of the Rutgers fiasco.

The part of the interview that I remember most is when she said. "When I walked into a room my husband would stand. And all the men in the room stood up too". I'm sure him being the bishop played a big part in that. Nonetheless I found that very heartwarming. When she said that she sounded as someone who had been pampered. If nothing else he was someone special to her. For those of us who are blessed to have a queen. We should do all we can to be that woman's king. When she walks into a room at least her man should pause.

7 Comments:

Blogger Blinders Off said...

I agree and I thank God everyday for my KING. There is nothing on this earth better than having and knowing REAL LOVE.

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's the way I want to be thought of by my man.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Bishop said...

I thought she did a great job. Bishop was a greta man.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Bishop said...

Common,

Have you read the mess on Thaddeus website about Temple of delieverance? if so, what is your take on that?

4:52 PM  
Blogger Common said...

Bishop,

I haven't read it, but I will. Then I'll get back with you. I figured it would be something sooner or later.

8:47 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

louis vuitton outlet, coach purses, prada outlet, tiffany and co jewelry, nike shoes, red bottom shoes, longchamp handbags, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, christian louboutin outlet, oakley vault, kate spade handbags, louis vuitton handbags, true religion outlet, louis vuitton outlet online, coach outlet, ray ban outlet, nike air max, burberry outlet online, polo ralph lauren outlet, kate spade outlet online, polo ralph lauren, coach outlet store online, nike air max, tiffany jewelry, cheap oakley sunglasses, coach outlet, true religion, christian louboutin, longchamp outlet online, burberry outlet online, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet store, michael kors outlet online, tory burch outlet, michael kors outlet, chanel handbags, gucci handbags, michael kors outlet online, nike free, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors outlet online, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin shoes, louis vuitton, jordan shoes, prada handbags

12:26 AM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

wedding dress, hollister clothing, pandora uk, lancel, nike air max, replica watches, ralph lauren, canada goose pas cher, iphone 6 case, hollister canada, swarovski uk, parajumpers outlet, coach outlet, moncler, moncler outlet, toms outlet, karen millen, uggs canada, air max, moncler, swarovski jewelry, louis vuitton canada, converse, hollister, canada goose, louboutin, timberland shoes, pandora charms, thomas sabo uk, moncler, moncler, oakley, links of london uk, gucci, juicy couture outlet, supra shoes, moncler, ray ban, converse shoes, ugg, canada goose, canada goose uk, pandora jewelry, baseball bats, moncler, vans, montre femme, juicy couture outlet

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home