Tuesday, July 01, 2008

What Does That Have To Do With Anything

I have a wealth of information, that I'll probably never have a foreseeable reason to use. Other than to use in general conversation or on this site. Periodically I have these blog police that show up and try to challenge me on my writing skills or a seldom printed mistake. They must read on a regular basis, being that they seem to catch every mistake I make. For a change I would like a debate dealing solely with the facts of the issue, or at least something specific. Rather than the occasional misspelled word or misplaced punctuation. And spending inordinate amounts of time talking about things that really don't change the facts. They drop by and make these accusatory statements and never show up again to defend them. It appears that they are more concerned with being insulting than being informative. Technical writing has never been my trademark, but being factual has. I'm never challenged on those things that can be proven or checked. Only those things that are subjective or picky in nature.

I'm pretty sure it's the same person, if not a very small group. I think I would be surprised if I really knew who they were. Their opinions would probably matter even less then, than they do now. Only because of what I suspect is their intent. I am pretty proud of my accuracy record so far. Even when I'm wrong, I don't have a problem admitting my mistake. I am at least 95% right, and that's being generous to those who disagree. In my humble opinion, I'm right more than that. That is probably the reason I don't get any more responses than I get. An associate once told me, "I don't leave anything else to say. I cover all the bases. " Since some people disagree with everything I say. Why don't they make their opinions known? I know they're reading regularly. I hear what I said from people not in my circle. Even though the door is always open for debate. People always want to discuss what I said with someone else. Needless to say, someone who doesn't have a clue why I feel that way. Why would you ask a pig how to make pork sausage? The main ingredient is him.

My people have a tendency to miss the point. The entitlement mentality causes them to always miss the big picture. Why would people steer you wrong, when they have nothing to gain ? When a white man tells them the truth he's racist. When a black man does it he's an Uncle Tom. It's not important why whites are smoking crystal meth, when blacks are dying in record numbers from A.I.D.S. We can't blame slavery for 70% of black children being born out of wedlock. We have to look at our value system today. One has nothing to do with the other. Regardless who said it or why. The truth is the truth. Even though we're only 12% of the population, we make up 41% of the people in jail. There may be discrimination in the system, but not to that degree. We're doing time because we're doing the crimes. Not because of something that happened 200 years ago, or for that matter happening now.

When I hear these liberals and kitchen sink Christians, I just shake my head. Rather than admit they're wrong, or just leaving it alone. They go on and on about nothing. Eventually ending up saying something that makes me say. "What does that have to do with anything?"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ouch!!!

12:21 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

christian louboutin shoes, louis vuitton outlet, kate spade handbags, coach outlet, true religion, nike shoes, michael kors outlet store, tory burch outlet, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton handbags, coach purses, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors outlet online, coach outlet store online, coach outlet, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet online, burberry outlet online, louis vuitton, red bottom shoes, christian louboutin outlet, burberry outlet online, longchamp outlet, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet online, true religion outlet, nike free, oakley vault, jordan shoes, longchamp outlet online, kate spade outlet online, ray ban outlet, chanel handbags, cheap oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, prada handbags, prada outlet, tiffany and co jewelry, louis vuitton outlet online, nike air max, tiffany jewelry, polo ralph lauren outlet, nike air max, christian louboutin, michael kors outlet online, gucci handbags, polo ralph lauren

6:32 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

roshe run, lululemon outlet, celine handbags, nfl jerseys, ugg, asics shoes, insanity workout, giuseppe zanotti, hollister, nike huarache, longchamp, ugg outlet, ugg soldes, uggs outlet, canada goose outlet, mont blanc pens, babyliss pro, canada goose outlet, canada goose, p90x workout, ghd, instyler ionic styler, marc jacobs outlet, beats headphones, chi flat iron, vans outlet, jimmy choo shoes, ugg boots, birkin bag, soccer jerseys, ferragamo shoes, abercrombie and fitch, valentino shoes, mcm handbags, new balance outlet, mac cosmetics, reebok shoes, nike trainers, bottega veneta, soccer shoes, canada goose outlet, north face jackets, herve leger, wedding dresses, rolex watches, uggs on sale, north face outlet

6:41 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

timberland shoes, ugg, ralph lauren, supra shoes, wedding dress, parajumpers outlet, uggs canada, louboutin, converse, moncler, vans, canada goose, lancel, toms outlet, coach outlet, hollister canada, moncler, links of london uk, moncler outlet, swarovski jewelry, pandora uk, juicy couture outlet, karen millen, iphone 6 case, pandora charms, canada goose uk, hollister clothing, nike air max, ray ban, air max, gucci, montre femme, thomas sabo uk, canada goose, baseball bats, hollister, moncler, louis vuitton canada, pandora jewelry, canada goose pas cher, moncler, juicy couture outlet, moncler, replica watches, swarovski uk, oakley, moncler, converse shoes

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home