Monday, August 18, 2008

The Dismantling Of Obama

I wouldn't go as far as calling him a robot, but he is an empty suit. I have been saying this for quite some time. "You can't be all things to everybody." Barack is trying to cater to everyone. The more he talks in front of the public, the more is revealed about him to those that listen. I started off calling it the "unwrapping of Obama." But my friend gave it a new name that sounds even better. It can be used for anything that happens to Barack Obama, between now and election day. Saturday nights political forum at Saddleback Christian church moderaterated by Pastor Rick Warren was just the beginning of the end for Obama. This was the first time we ever saw him without a prepared speech. He stuttered a lot, and didn't give any definitive answers. What I'm going to call it from now on is" the dismantling of Obama."

2 Comments:

Blogger Common said...

Yesterday I found a telling article that may be ultimately used agaist him.

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was listening to Mike Fleming and I got a good laugh. All Obama has left is his diehard supporters. TYhose who aren't concerned with facts.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home