Saturday, May 30, 2009

You Got The Right One


It's a different story when you're dealing with someone as off the chain as you are. KoKo Ware is a fool just like Thaddeus Matthews is, plus he fights for a living. People say wrestling is fake but it takes athletiscism to make it look real.I have never really been a "Birdman" fan but his stock is quickly rising. What he has lacked in originality in the past he has made up for in persistence. Whether he was a headliner or not he was a trooper. I bet Corey Maclin is glad KoKo found a new target so he can take his sights off him. Not very long ago he was giving Corey fits.

The pictures aren't indicative of the way the altercation went down. Thaddeus would have you think he held his own, but looks like Cory and Jimmy saved his butt. After hearing Thaddeus's version of what took place. I watched the entire episode from start to finish this morning and it wasn't quite like he said. I think he thought it was part of the act until KoKo shoved him. This time I think Thaddeus unexpectedly bit off more than he could chew. I'm sure he has realized that by now but I could have told him from the jump.If he wants to make his mark in professional wrestling. You Got The Right One

8 Comments:

Blogger THE CUSSING PASTOR said...

I SEE COMMON YOU'RE STEALING PICS FROM MY SITE FOR A SITE THAT NO ONE READS. I KNOW THAT YOU WOULD LOVE TO THINK THAT I HAVE BITE OFF MORE THAN I CAN SHEW BUT THEN AS ALWAYS I WIN....... DMAN I COMMENTED AND NO ONE WILL EVER READ THIS . HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

8:47 AM  
Blogger Common said...

Since no one is reading why did you bother to respond? More people will read this blog than you think. Obviously somebody is reading that's how you ended up here. I saw the article on the Internet too. They mentioned my article first and then your pictures.

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw it.

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thaddeus is hoping this story will pass over.

11:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see the social misfit hasn't showed back up yet. This isn't the first time he has been over here talking about who won't read what you wrote.

12:31 AM  
Blogger Common said...

Thaddeus you still have a chance to prove me wrong but I doubt you will. Give me a chance to steal some pictures of them pulling you off of KoKo.

Keep choosing your words carefully. Crow is dry !!!

8:44 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

timberland shoes, ugg, ralph lauren, supra shoes, wedding dress, parajumpers outlet, uggs canada, louboutin, converse, moncler, vans, canada goose, lancel, toms outlet, coach outlet, hollister canada, moncler, links of london uk, moncler outlet, swarovski jewelry, pandora uk, juicy couture outlet, karen millen, iphone 6 case, pandora charms, canada goose uk, hollister clothing, nike air max, ray ban, air max, gucci, montre femme, thomas sabo uk, canada goose, baseball bats, hollister, moncler, louis vuitton canada, pandora jewelry, canada goose pas cher, moncler, juicy couture outlet, moncler, replica watches, swarovski uk, oakley, moncler, converse shoes

7:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

qzz0517
nobis outlet
michael kors outlet
cheap jordans
asics shoes
coach outlet online
tods outlet
yeezy boost 350
canada goose outlet
air jordan 4
heat jerseys

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home