Monday, February 07, 2011

Christina Choked

Christina forgot the lyurics on the most important performance of her life,but actually she covered it up pretty good. Instead of "'O'er the ramparts we watched were so gallantly streaming" turned into "what so proudly we watched at the twilight's last [unintelligable lyric]." I knew something was wrong soon as I heard it but I wasn't really listening. Like a professional she never missed a beat like nothng had happened. Had she been singing to like say a "Heritage Classic" crowd she would have gotten away unnoticed. I heard Charlie Wilson mess the anthem up far worse than that and nobody said a word. I don't know what it is with her. Something always works against her.Watch the video below. She did it before with no problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home