Saturday, April 28, 2012

New Family And Friends

.
This young man has experienced a sudden rise in popularity both in Kansas City and here in Memphis too. I wrote an article about Dontari Poe and his guardian angel Coach Mike Dubose, shortly after his combine performance last month. Which was quite impressive to the scouts also. That's what started the buzz to begin with.  Most Memphians still hadn't noticed him yet. I watched some of his tapes on the field that didn't show me much.  I hope Dontari proves me wrong. But after being chosen #11 in the first round of the NFL draft everybody is talking. Bev Johnson is so transparent. Suddenly he is her God son. She didn't even mention him until today.He is suddenly a wealthy man with new family and friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home