Saturday, November 17, 2012

Revealed


The Shelby County Commission made an odd request. They asked the CA to see the identities of all the responders to a set of articles about the school merger. I totally agree with the ruling by Judge Samuel Hardy Mays. It was a no brainer based on the First Amendment of the Constitution. But the request wasn't without merit. You can't argue it in court, but it would be naive to think politicians aren't reading those comments. Based on some of the comments. If the names had been released. I would bet a dollar to a donut hole most of them don't live in Memphis or even Shelby County.

I know for sure there's a clique on the message boards now. I accidentally ran across it in another post. One of the members blew his cover and had to come clean before he got a visit from the police. Now I know what the CACRFC stands for. I thought it was some fantasy league football team. I didn't know who Gary Robinson was either, but they all did. He must monitor the content on the message boards. Suddenly I can figure how over 1000 of my post mysteriously disappeared. I had words with one of their team captains. I have been black balled. If you keep your eyes and ears open. All things will be revealed in time.