Monday, April 17, 2006

They Cancel Each Other Out



Both of these candidates have a base in Memphis politics. Ms. Halbert for her work on the school board. Mr. Wilbun for his past work as Juvenile Court Clerk. They both have served the needs, of certain special interest groups. Those people they consider their constituents. It just depends on whether or not, you fall into one of those categories. In my personal opinion, neither one of them did a very good job. At least they didn't do anything for me. I heard a commercial yesterday for Shep Wilbun, that brought this out in the open. A popular talkshow hostess, has given her voice in support of Mr. Wilbun. In the long run, this might work against him. Ms. Janis Fullilove has some unresolved credibility issues, of her own. Ms Halbert has the support of a less popular host indirectly. She can't be held responsible for that because she didn't pay him. As far as we know; anyway. With her I don't think it's about him having something for her. He just doesn't have anything against her. That he can use against her. Both of them are Democrats, in a crowded field. I have my personal opinions, but I'll keep them to myself. I don't think they will come into play. I believe they will cancel each other out.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like Shep.He found that money.

4:13 PM  
Blogger Common said...

Arthur D.,

That seems to bve his only accomplishment while in office. I'm most concerned with what's happening now. He failed miserably on the day to day operations. Some heads need to roll.

8:08 PM  
Blogger Common said...

Bishop,

What I'm saying is they're splitting the vote. I don't support either of them myself. Those that do are defeated before they start.

8:49 PM  
Blogger Common said...

Bishop,

I wouldn't vote for either one of them. Shep Wilbun because he has already failed. Wanda because she hasn't shown me the leadership needed for the job. I think she would be an excellent city councilwoman. It doesn't pay enough money though. As for the Mayor's gala events, I hadn't planned on it. I see they're advertising for the public to attend. I don't read it often since he banned my comments. I figured out the reason. People were drifting from over there, over here. My positions on his issues are clear and concise. That's the last thing he wants to deal with is facts.There were not as many responders as you think.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Common said...

Bishop,

Because dhe is giving Shep Wilbun her personal endorsement. Janis like you, is a diehard Democrat. She supports the party to the end.I know Janis personally, and I know how she does. Her voice is more than just for the purpose of commercials. People listen to her. To whom much is given, much is required.

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who else is in the race?

8:01 PM  
Blogger Common said...

The Man,

Try answering a question.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Common said...

The Boy,

That doesn't work over here. You posted that, before the juvenile court incident.

1:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The man, looks like you been busted. If you're not who they say you are. You need to find something else to get behind. It's lookin kind of fishy.

1:24 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

louis vuitton outlet, coach purses, prada outlet, tiffany and co jewelry, nike shoes, red bottom shoes, longchamp handbags, oakley sunglasses, longchamp outlet, christian louboutin outlet, oakley vault, kate spade handbags, louis vuitton handbags, true religion outlet, louis vuitton outlet online, coach outlet, ray ban outlet, nike air max, burberry outlet online, polo ralph lauren outlet, kate spade outlet online, polo ralph lauren, coach outlet store online, nike air max, tiffany jewelry, cheap oakley sunglasses, coach outlet, true religion, christian louboutin, longchamp outlet online, burberry outlet online, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet store, michael kors outlet online, tory burch outlet, michael kors outlet, chanel handbags, gucci handbags, michael kors outlet online, nike free, louis vuitton outlet, michael kors outlet online, ray ban sunglasses, christian louboutin shoes, louis vuitton, jordan shoes, prada handbags

8:55 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

marc jacobs outlet, beats headphones, canada goose, rolex watches, abercrombie and fitch, celine handbags, new balance outlet, instyler ionic styler, ugg boots, reebok shoes, roshe run, uggs on sale, ghd, north face jackets, nike huarache, valentino shoes, vans outlet, ugg outlet, p90x workout, ugg soldes, mont blanc pens, chi flat iron, canada goose outlet, lululemon outlet, ferragamo shoes, longchamp, nfl jerseys, asics shoes, mac cosmetics, bottega veneta, north face outlet, herve leger, birkin bag, wedding dresses, insanity workout, soccer shoes, soccer jerseys, giuseppe zanotti, nike trainers, canada goose outlet, babyliss pro, canada goose outlet, hollister, jimmy choo shoes, uggs outlet, ugg, mcm handbags

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home