Thursday, May 10, 2007

Not Very Efficient In The Office

I don't want to put all secretaries in the same category. I have met some that, I'm sure were invaluable to their bosses. Some have proven to be an asset to me in my dealings. This may not even represent a small percentage of them. At least I sure hope they don't. But here in Memphis, especially in local government. It is much,much to prevalent. In some cases it is painfully obvious that some people probably got their jobs due to who they screwed. If not themselves, because they know somebody who did. These people seem to be tucked away where the majority of the public doesn't see them. It doesn't take but once to make you want to lead the charge for accountability. When you run into one of these neck popping, head jerking, finger pointing sistahs. And they stand between you and getting results. It's more than enough to make you sick. As a law abiding, taxpaying productive citizen. I don't appreciate the incompetence or the indifference either. I don't think I'm overreacting when I say. These people need to do their job.