Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Where Are The Hoods

It would be presumptive on my part, to think I have these people figured out. I have met on a couple of occasions, one of the featured speakers (James Edwards), even called in on his radio show a few times. But that doesn't qualify me as an expert, but I am a good judge of character. I can tell a lot about a person by looking in his eye and shaking his hand. He didn't come across as some white supremist lunatic. What I think we have here is a group of whites who are tired of taking what they feel is a back seat to minorities.

I can see why a white person from this area might feel the need to join a group. Some blacks are so antagonistic toward them, under the right circumstances they might become targets. James Edward's co-host Austin Farley went on a local black television show, and practically had to defend himself. One on one he was never in any real danger. But a group could have easily become a gang. I can also understand why they're being so secretive about their meeting place. They don't want a whole lot of uninvited guests showing up crashing the party. If you didn't see this coming. You need a new prescription. I knew the Kwanzaa celebration would open the door to something like this. http://indepcons.blogspot.com/2007/12/is-this-trick.html What goes around comes around.

The celebration was short lived. Now the European Americans have scheduled a convention in Memphis. It would be unfair to deny them accomodations. Even though you suspect them of being a racist organization. The stage has already been set with some of the citizens, by calling them the KKK. Though I haven't seen them mentioned by the group sponsoring the convention. Somehow they have been given credit for the affair. They are not usually shy about who they are. Read about it, see what you think.

http://www.davidduke.com/general/international-euro-conference-set-for-memphis-on-november-7-9_4559.html#more-4559

4 Comments:

Blogger Common said...

I have known whites in the past,that now I look back and think. They had to feel cornered.

I believe David Duke is a racist, just like a Al Sharpton. They both are drum majors for their perceived rights for their people. From what I can see it's their livelihoods.

11:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

True.

9:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Supporting Ron Paul

11:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ferragamo outlet
gucci outlet
tiffany outlet
vans outlet
oakley sunglasses wholesale
michael kors handbags
louis vuitton handbags
cheap oakley sunglasses
polo ralph lauren
louis vuitton outlet stores
20161202caihuali

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home