Monday, January 19, 2009

Sooner Than We Thought

How do you rate President Bush?

I have always said history will be kinder to George Bush than popularity polls are right now. According to the results of this poll. History is starting to unfold as we speak.

Results
Q. During his final days in office, President Bush has named some regrets, including missteps after 9/11 and at the beginning of the Iraq war. But he also says he always acted in the country's best interest, citing the prevention of another terrorist attack as a major accomplishment.How do you rate his work as commander in chief?

I think he's done an excellent job despite many challenges.
42%

I think he's done a fair job but made serious mistakes.
12%

I think he's done a horrible job and has seriously damaged our country.
45%

I'm not sure/No opinion.
1%

149512 votes