Monday, April 30, 2012

Just You Weight


If Governor Chris Christie hasn't been cheating on his wife, or she been cheating on him. He passes the smell test so far. I don't have an opinion about his wife one way or another. You don't see her much in public. If he was gay that would have come out by now. As long as they don't produce pictures of him in bed with a dead animal. You are looking at the next "Golden Boy". In spite of his girth. He is going to make a lot of those who ridicule him eat their words. Just weight and see.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site
with us so I came to check it out. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting
this to my followers! Superb blog and fantastic design.



My site ... check this out

1:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think you understand what I'm doing.

จีคลับ
คาสิโนออนไลน์
G club

Thank you very much

4:11 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

canada goose jackets
nike air huarache
air jordan 8
pandora
colts jerseys
ralph lauren outlet
nike huarache
nike shoes
huaraches
polo ralph lauren outlet
zzzzz2018.6.8

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home