Thursday, May 22, 2008

Are You Sure This Is Crow

I'm a man of my word and I'll admit when I'm wrong. I thought Edmund Ford Sr. took a bribe and would be found guilty as charged. I'm not often wrong, but this time I was. The jury didn't see it that way. That doesn't mean he was innocent though. Reluctantly, I was all prepared to sit down to a humble meal of crow. I wanted to cover the taste, so I ordered mine roasted with gravy. I figured flooded with gravy nothing can be that bad. As it turns out I was right.

I took a bite and it turned out not to be so bad. I expected it to be repulsive, but instead it was quite tasty. The best description I have about the flavor. It tasted sort of like roasted Duck.I took a second bite and then another. Before I knew it, I had ate the whole thing. I started to get worried when I wanted seconds. I don't want to get used to this. When I thought about the demons having their day. I suddenly felt depressed.

Not wanting to eat the whole thing myself. I offered someone else a taste, after they asked what I was eating. I told them what it was and they still wanted some. After they informed me it wasn't crow after all. Needless to say I was overjoyed to hear that. Then I considered the source. Just like they got the verdict wrong. They killed the wrong bird too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home