Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm Going To Get At You


I don't want to be an instigator, so I won't tell Six/Nine directly what I think. I know he won't read this blog, so I'm not encouraging him. But I do agree with him whole heartedly on everything he said. I don't want him to get in any trouble with the law. Which undoubtedly is where this whole thing will end up. I know Thaddeus wasn't expecting him to call the show. The minute Thaddeus heard his voice on the other end of the phone. His heart dropped to his socks. This is the second time in as many weeks, that someone has called him out. Both times he has wiggled around a direct confrontation. While still trying to appear in control. Last week he was more apathetic, when talking to the landscaper. This week he was visibly shaken though.

Just as I've always said. He only bothers people who have something to lose, or those who won't fight back. Most people have come to the conclusion that it's cheaper to ignore his rants, than get into an argument with him. He is especially good at intimidating women and driving other men away. Six/Nine has something to lose, but he sometimes forgets. Toni Green is a troublemaker. She's playing both sides of the fence. She called pretending to be so tickled at the show. While still trying to change the subject. She is the reason for this mess. Six/Nine wouldn't be making claims of her and Thaddeus not getting along if she wasn't telling him that. On the other hand Rennie is going to let her associations get her in trouble. I bet she is getting reamed out right now. Jerome didn't tell Thaddeus anything. Like he claimed. They're probably not even friends. Rennie got that from Godiva. Who is Jerome's girlfriend.

I bet Thaddeus is looking over his shoulders now. He kept trying to get Six/Nine to threaten him on the radio, but it ended up the other way around. He ended up saying what he was going to do to him. Six/Nine suggested they arrange a boxing match.Where he promised he would knock Thaddeus out. Of course Thaddeus wanted no part of that. After he threatened to call the TDOT and make a false report. He ended up promising to shoot him. In spite of all the threats that were directed at him. The only thing I heard him say was "I'm going to get at you."

2 Comments:

Blogger Bishop said...

Thaddeus is a punk. Toni Green is an opportunist. Thaddeus is goign to use her and she is falling fo rthe bait. Six/nine would kick Thaddeus butt.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Common said...

What's up Bishop? Long time no hear. Hope everything is well on your end.T and T deserve each other. Birds of a feather flock together. Maybe they'll use each other up.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home