Sunday, March 16, 2008

Why All Of A Sudden Does This Matter

I'm just listening in amazement as the rest of the country finally acknowledges something we've been asking all along. I say we because, this has long been a question among people I discuss politics with. It leads me to believe all this is being fueled by other liberals against a liberal. I guess this was a major bomb the Clinton camp was holding for a time such as this. As long as they thought they were going to beat Barack Obama with no problem. I guess they didn't feel the need to drive this point home to the voters. Makes me wonder if this had came up before now. Would it have made a difference in some of the earlier caucuses? I think it would have.

As far as dragging Barack Obama's name through the mud. That strategy may prove to be too little too late. With a chunk of John Edward's delegates already switching over to Barack Obama. His lead is even bigger than it was before. With the caucus in Pennsylvania still ahead. Even if Hillary Clinton wins. I feel like Barack Obama will still get the Democratic nomination. If that's the case. This is like an early Christmas gift for John McCain. By the time he gets out of the battle with Hillary Clinton he will be so bloody and battle weary. McCain has struck a major blow against Obama without ever raising a finger. Those Barack Obama supporters who have had a change of heart. They can't take their votes back. But they can in the general election.

If you want to read more about the pastor:
http://www.getreligion.org/?p=2303

2 Comments:

Blogger Common said...

I have listened to talk radio shows all day long. Three out of four shows have been Anti-Obama. The one show that felt like some good might come out of this. Was Bev Johnson at the black radio station WDIA. His numbers in the poll have declined as a result of this.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Common said...

I saw the pastor's tape on the Glen Beck show.He has also taken an early retirement. And the church's mission statement has been removed from it's website.

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home