Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Last Days In Jail

I can't foresee the future but I can safely say John Ford will spend more of his last days in jail than out. Unless by chance he lives to be at least 102 yrs. old. Today a judge sentenced him to fourteen years behind bars that begin after the five he's already serving. I have heard of stranger things happening though. By some strange twist he could end up free. Unless a few years from now someone tells me they saw him in jail. I'll mjust wait and see. This guy extorted about a million dollars that we know about. John Ford wasn't new to the game. Based on his own words he "was the deal maker." I'm sure there are several more million we don't know about. During his time he lived high on the hog. From custom made suits to prison jumpers. He will spend his last days in jail.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2008/sep/29/judge-sentences-john-ford-another-14-years-prison/

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Throw away the key.

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I were 66 years old and facing ~ 19 years in prison, the despair alone would kill me.

6:51 AM  
Blogger Common said...

That is a frightening thought.

7:29 PM  
Blogger omar2002 said...

You say good.


สมัคร maxbet
บาคาร่า
บาคาร่าออนไลน์

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home