Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Sticking To Her Story

Most of the members on the City Council, I have nothing to do with them being there. Wanda Halbert is one of those members. Along with several others who I'm not happy with. If I were, I'd definitely be one of Wanda's staunchest critics. I think she has rendered herself ineffective on the Council, due to her past indiscretions. I'm not very happy with the job she has done so far. I think she's wasting the taxpayers time and money, with these latest distractions. Trying to appease certain loud speakers in the community and hoping no one will think about the questions she should be answering. Were you taking money under the table while you were on the school board? Bruce Thompson taking a plea bargain didn't provide closure. She has gone to the council with that same uniform response she had on the school board. Either she is not at liberty to answer the question, or it is the responsibility of someone else. I got so tired of hearing the responsibilities of the school board. I knew them backwards and forwards. For a change I would like to hear her duties, other than to say it wasn't her fault. Even though she doesn't really have one. She's sticking to her story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home